Welcome to the LK's Pride Jam & Social website! This website, mobile application, or service is owned and operated by LKS Flawless Force LLC (“Company,” “us,” “our,” or “we”).
Description of Service
Our Digital Services are intended primarily for informational purposes. We provide information about concerts and events, our Digital Services, our company, our partners, and sponsors, and we may provide links for you to purchase tickets through third-party ticketing services.
Modifications and Interruption to the Digital Services
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or any portion of our Digital Services with or without notice to you. We will not be liable if we choose to exercise this right. You acknowledge and accept that we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to our Digital Services, or that operation of our Digital Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. You understand that usage of our Digital Services may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
As a condition of your right to use our Digital Services, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and that you are not a person barred from accessing the Digital Services under the laws of the United States or any other country.
You may not engage in any of the following with regard to the Digital Services (including without limitation posting or transmitting content through the Digital Services), and you agree not to use the Digital Services to:
(1) violate or encourage the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
(2) collect or store personal data about other users of our Digital Services or solicit personal information from any individual;
(3) impersonate any person or entity or otherwise, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(4) send or promote any message that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, abusive, sexually explicit, threatening, vulgar, obscene, profane, disparaging regarding racial, gender, or ethnic background, any statement that you have reason to know is false or misleading, or otherwise objectionable messages, as determined by Company in its sole discretion;
(5) infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or privacy, or other rights of any party, or distribute any content you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
(6) promote or distribute any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or material which can be characterized as "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or similar material, any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain, or any information posted primarily for advertising, promotional, or other commercial purposes;
(7) disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Digital Services or any websites or content linked to them;
(8) interfere with or damage the Digital Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, Trojan horses, harmful code, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or email address information, or similar methods or technology or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to our Digital Services;
(9) attempt to use another user’s account, impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, including (without limitation) the Company, or any third party, or create or use a false identity;
(10) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Digital Services or portions thereof that are restricted from general access;
(11) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s (or any third party partner or sponsor’s) name, trademarks, or product names;
(12) attempt to reverse engineer or otherwise derive or obtain the code in any form for any software used in the Digital Services;
(13) engage in any activity that interferes with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy the Digital Services; or
Further, without our written consent, you may not:
(1) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose any Company content or any use of or access to the Digital Services;
(2) use any high volume, automated, or electronic means (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts, or other automated devices) to access the Digital Services or monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon;
(3) deep link to the Digital Services for any purpose; or frame the Digital Services, place pop-up windows over any content, or otherwise affect the display of the Digital Services.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY, ITS RELATED ENTITIES, ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “COMPANY PARTIES”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, RELATED TO OUR DIGITAL SERVICES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR DIGITAL SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR DIGITAL SERVICES AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE DIGITAL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE COMPANY PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELINESS OF DELIVERY OF CONTENT, ANY FAILURES OF DELIVERY, ERRONEOUS DELETION, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND YOU CLAIM WAS INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DIGITAL SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WILL ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY OF OUR DIGITAL SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED TO YOU THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF OUR DIGITAL SERVICES. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, GOODWILL, REVENUE, OR PROFITS. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS; EVEN IF ANY OF THE COMPANY PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND WITHOUT REGARD TO THE SUCCESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, ILLEGAL, OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES TO YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED WILL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You acknowledge that you may have or may in the future have claims against us which you do not know or suspect to exist in your favor when you agreed to these Terms and which if known, might materially affect your consent to these Terms. You expressly waive all rights you may have under Section 1532 of the California Civil Code, which states:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND THE CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN ITS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
IF THIS CLAUSE IS HELD TO BE UNENFORCEABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART IN ANY JURISDICTION DUE TO RELEVANT LAWS, THEN IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR OR THE RELEASEES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US OR THE RELEASEES DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INCIDENT. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE.
Copyright and Trademark Information
All content, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights in the content available on our Digital Services, including without limitation design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof, are owned by Company with all rights reserved. In some cases, such content may be licensed to the Company by third parties. This content is protected by the intellectual property rights of the Company or those owners. All content that qualifies for protection under U.S. Federal Copyright Law is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Court System, whether registered or unregistered. All trademarks displayed on our Digital Services are the trademarks of their respective owners and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of such parties. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the websites of third parties is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those third parties endorse or have any affiliation with Company.
Permitted Use of the Content
Any use of the content on the Digital Services, including without limitation reproduction for purposes other than those noted herein, modification, distribution, replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of Company, is strictly prohibited. With the exception of search engines, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of the Company. You may use the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, except as described herein. You may download or print a single copy of any portion of the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from such content. You may not make any use of content owned by any third parties which are available on the Digital Services, without the express consent of those third parties.
Links to the Digital Services
You are hereby licensed to create hyperlinks to content on the Digital Services, provided that the hyperlink accurately describes the content to which it links. If you include links to our Digital Services on your website when the link is clicked, the applicable page within our Digital Services must be displayed in full (including all trademarks, branding, advertising, and promotional materials), without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising, or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within the applicable Digital Service, and without any interstitial pop-ups or web pages loading before the applicable target page is accessed. The page on which such links are featured must be accessible to the general public and not provided through a subscription service or for a fee, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by Company. Under no circumstances may you "frame" all or any portion of the Digital Services or copy portions of the Digital Services to a server, except as part of an Internet service provider's incidental caching of pages. We reserve the right to revoke these licenses generally, or your right to use specific links or feeds, at any time, with or without cause.
Mobile Devices & Third-Party Restrictions
If you access our Digital Services on mobile devices or in our Mobile App, you understand that your mobile carrier’s standard charges will apply. When you download our Mobile App, you will also be subject to any terms imposed by the “store” through which you obtain the Mobile App, if any (e.g. the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or others).
Any Mobile app installed from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or another app “store” must be installed on a device you control or own, and must be used in accordance with any applicable terms from the Apple App Store or another store. The following terms are required by Apple and are applicable if you install our Mobile App from the Apple App Store:
The company, not Apple, is responsible for:
(1) The content in the Mobile App;
(2) Maintenance or support of the Mobile App;
(3) Any product warranties, whether express or implied;
(4) Addressing any claims of the end-user or any third party relating to the Mobile App or the end-user’s possession and/or use of that Licensed Application, including, but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Mobile App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and,
(5) The investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third party claim that the Mobile App or your possession and use of that Mobile App infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
In the event that you find content posted on our Digital Services that you believe to be an infringement of the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights of your company or any third party, you are requested to immediately contact the Company’s Copyright Agent as described below. To report any alleged infringement, please contact us in writing by providing a signed statement containing the following information pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"):
(1) your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and if you are acting on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property, the name of the owner;
(2) a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
(3) a detailed description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
(4) if your claim is based on a registered work, the registration number, and the date of issuance of the registration;
(5) a description of the infringing material and the URL where such material is located on the Digital Services, or a description of where on our Digital Services you found such material;
(6) the written statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the work on our Digital Services has not been authorized by the true owner of the work, its agent, or as a matter of law; and
(7) a statement that all of the information you have provided is true.
Please send your notice of alleged infringement to us:
By Mail addressed to:
LKS Flawless Force, LLC
2745 Westpointe Dr, Apt 638
New Braunfels, TX 78132
Subject Line: DMCA Notice
In accordance with the DMCA, it is the policy of the Company to terminate the use of our Sites by repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Providing Feedback to the Company
We welcome your comments and feedback about our Digital Services. All information and materials submitted to the Company through the Digital Services or otherwise, such as any comments, feedback, ideas, questions, designs, data, or the like regarding or relating to the Digital Services or the business of the Company (collectively, "Feedback"), will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY with regard to you, but Company reserves the right to treat any such Feedback as the confidential information of Company.
By submitting Feedback to the Company, you assign to the Company Parties, free of charge, all worldwide rights, title, and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in such Feedback. The Company Parties will be entitled to use any Feedback you submit, and any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any such Feedback, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and services using such Feedback without restriction and without compensating you in any way. You are responsible for the information and other content contained in any Feedback you submit to us, including, without limitation, its truthfulness and accuracy.
Compliance with Laws
You assume all knowledge of applicable law and you are responsible for compliance with any such laws. You may not use our Digital Services in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements.
Changes to These Terms